Happy Birthday Tracy!
M y L o v e by E.E. Cummings
to put in writing.
Etymology: back formation of scrivener, “writer”, from Middle English scriveiner, alteration of scrivein, from Anglo-French escrivein, from Vulgar Latin *scriban-, scriba, alteration of Latin scriba, “scribe”.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
S e b a s t i a n M i c h a e l i s | One hell of a..| The devil comes in many forms [For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ.(..) And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness.]
does supernatural want me to believe dean never got sam a birthday cake? seriously?
It was always a birthday pie
when they were kids it was probably birthday-whatever-food-is-left
"Blow out the candle, Sammy, so we can eat your birthday Funyuns"
that is the saddest sentence I have read in a long time